Intuitive Eating for Every Day by Evelyn Tribole
Discover one thing every day that will inspire and cultivate connection with your mind and body in this inviting and practical introduction to Intuitive Eating from award-winning dietitian and cofounder of the Intuitive Eating movement, Evelyn Tribole.
More About the Book:
An ally and solace against a world steeped in diet culture, Intuitive Eating for Every Day offers daily guidance that will illuminate and encourage your Intuitive Eating journey. Featuring 365 practices and inspirations to help you:
- Cultivate the 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating with 52 Weekly Intentions.
- Connect with your body in the here and now.
- Nurture gratitude for different aspects of nourishment with Meal Meditations.
- Identify self-trust disruptors and awaken inner knowingness.
- Strengthen your mental, emotional, and physical health by setting boundaries.
- Reflect on emotions and cravings.
- Practice self-compassion, self-care, and body appreciation.
These daily passages—read on their own or as a companion to the author’s bestselling Intuitive Eating—make it easy to integrate this revolutionary program into your life. Intuitive Eating for Every Day offers constant support to help you make peace with food and your body while reclaiming and reconnecting with the pleasures of eating.
What Others Are Saying:
“A happier and healthier way to eat.”
“The anti-diet to end all diets.”
“Will help people learn to better tune into the needs of their own bodies.”
“Intuitive Eating is both revolutionary and utterly logical.”
—Kelsey Miller, author of Big Girl