- Intuitive Eating Is a Happier and Healthier Way to Eat—Here’s How to Begin. Real Simple. Dec 30, 2019
What is intuitive eating, and how do you do it? The Washington Post. Sept 11, 2019
- Intuitive Eating Is the Anti-Diet to End All Diets. Parade. July 9, 2019.
- Are We Finally Starting to See The End of Dieting Culture? According to These Celebs, Yes. Parade. June 13, 2019
- Smash The Wellness Industry. The New York Times. June 8, 2019.
- The Latest Diet Trend Is Not Dieting. The Atlantic. Feb 22, 2019
- New wellness approach that focuses on mindfulness and intuitive eating is more effective than traditional weight-loss programs. Medical News Today. July 9, 2014
- Miller, K. Why Intuitive Eating Could Change The World. Refinery 29. Dec 2013.
- Satter, E Family Meals Focus. November 2012.
- Tartakovsky, M. Eating Disorder Recovery: Nina’s Story, Part 2. PsychCentral.Dec 2, 2010
- Tartakovsky, M. Overcoming Overeating During the Holidays. PsychCentral.Nov, 2010
- Rankin, End the Yo-Yo Diet Cycle. Fitness magazine. Oct, 2010.
- Tribole, E. Intuitive Eating in the Treatment of Eating Disorders:The Journey of Attunement. Perspectives. Winter 2010:page 11-14.
- Resch E. Sadness of Saying “Enough” (to food), Academy for Eating Disorders Forum. September 2009.
- Tribole, E. Intuitive Eating: Can You Be Healthy and Eat Anything? Eating Disorders Recovery Today, Winter 2009.
- Tribole.E. Intuitive Eating in the Treatment of Disordered Eating. SCAN’s Pulse. Summer 2006.
- Tribole. E. Why and How to Give Yourself Permission to Eating Anything. Eating Disorders Today, Fall 2005.