FAQ's Intuitive Eating PRO Skills Teleseminar Training & Certification
- Does the Intuitive Eating Skills teleseminar series count toward continuing education for registered dietitians?
- Does the Group or Individual Supervision count toward continuing education for registered dietitians?
- Where can I get more details about becoming a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor or Lay Facilitator?
- What professions are considered as an allied health professional?
- What is Supervision?
1. Intuitive Eating Skills teleseminar series provides 6 hours and meets these learning codes:5200 Disordered Eating, 5370 Weight Management, 5460 Self-care managment, 6000 EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND COUNSELING, 6010 Behavior change theories, techniques,6020 Counseling, therapy, and facilitation skills, 6030 Education theories and techniques for adults, 6040 Education theories and techniques for children and adolescents, 6050 Instructional materials development, 6060 Learning needs assessment, learning plan development, and evaluation, 6070 Interviewing and listening skills, 6080 Training, coaching, and mentoring.
2. Group supervision series, provides 4.5 hours and meets these learning codes:6020 Counseling, therapy, and facilitation skills, 6070 Interviewing and listening skills, 6080 Training, coaching, and mentoring.
If your profession is not listed below please email your resume to email@example.com
Acupuncturists, Allied Health Professionals, Certified Personal Trainers, Certified Wellness Coaches, Chiropractors, Dentists, Educators, Marriage Family Counselors, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physicians, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Registered Dietitians, Social Workers, Speech Therapists, and Yoga Therapists.
5. What is Supervision? In general, supervision is a coaching and mentoring process, which increases your competence and skill level, through a collaborative process. Having two minds digest the details of your situation provides insights that may have been missed without that collaboration. It's a process driven by your own client cases and situations. The focus is about understanding the Intuitive Eating dynamics and deepening your knowledge about the process, to ultimately become more effective working with your clients.