Celiac Disease Resources
Here are resources and links for information on celiac disease and gluten-free eating. Be sure to check out the new studies page, which is updated regularly.
- Testing for Celiac Disease
- Consensus Statement on Celiac Disease
- NIH Celiac Awareness Campaign Get research and treatment news for celiac disease from the National Institute of Health.
- Celiac Disease E-Newsletter
Organizations for Celiac Disease
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Celiac Sprue AssociationGluten
- International Celiac Organizations
- Intolerance Group of North America
- Raising Our Celiac Kids (ROCK)
- University of Chicago Celiac Disease
- Celiac Center at UC San Diego
Gluten Free Resources
Gluten-Free Food Phone Apps
These apps help navigate gluten-free eating, whether in a restaurant or grocery store. Do you have a favorite app? Send me an email with the link and I’ll check it out.
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Chrohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome pdf
- National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- Prebiotics & Probiotics Practice Guidelines